Fire up your grill and get ready for a burst of citrusy goodness with our Lemon Herb Grilled Turkey Burgers. These mouthwatering burgers are a delicious twist on the classic, offering a perfect balance of savory turkey and refreshing lemon and herb flavors. Serve them at your next barbecue for a crowd-pleasing delight that will have everyone asking for seconds.
Lemon Herb Grilled Turkey Burgers
- 1.5 lbs ground turkey
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 whole wheat burger buns
- Lettuce, tomato, and your favorite burger toppings
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ground turkey, lemon juice, minced garlic, chopped parsley, dried oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Divide the mixture into four equal parts and shape into burger patties.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Grill the turkey burgers for 6-7 minutes per side or until fully cooked and reaching an internal temperature of 165°F (74°C).
- Toast the whole wheat burger buns on the grill for a minute or until lightly browned.
- Assemble your burgers with lettuce, tomato, and your favorite toppings.
- Serve hot and enjoy your flavorful Lemon Herb Grilled Turkey Burgers!
Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 15 minutes | Total time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information (per serving): Calories: 320, Fat: 12g, Carbohydrates: 32g, Protein: 22g