Delight your taste buds with this savory Lemon Herb Baked Halibut. The combination of zesty lemon and aromatic herbs creates a burst of flavors that will leave you craving more. It’s a dish that’s not only delicious but also easy to prepare.
Lemon Herb Baked Halibut
- 4 halibut fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Place the halibut fillets on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil over the fillets and season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle minced garlic, dried oregano, and dried thyme evenly over the fillets.
- Arrange lemon slices on top of the fillets.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until the halibut is opaque and flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve hot and enjoy your flavorful Lemon Herb Baked Halibut!
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 15-20 minutes | Total Time: 25-30 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information (per serving): Calories: 250, Fat: 12g, Carbohydrates: 2g, Protein: 30g