A burst of citrusy and garlicky goodness awaits you with our delectable Lemon Garlic Buttered Asparagus recipe. This dish is not only a visual delight but also a culinary masterpiece that will elevate any meal to a whole new level.
Lemon Garlic Buttered Asparagus
- 1 bunch of fresh asparagus
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Start by washing the asparagus thoroughly and trimming the tough ends.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the minced garlic to the melted butter and sauté until fragrant.
- Place the asparagus in the skillet and cook until tender-crisp, about 5-7 minutes.
- Squeeze fresh lemon juice over the asparagus and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss the asparagus to coat evenly in the flavorful butter and garlic mixture.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 7 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information (per serving): Calories: 120, Fat: 8g, Carbohydrates: 10g, Protein: 4g