Tender asparagus spears bathed in a luxurious blend of zesty lemon, aromatic garlic, and rich butter – this Lemon Garlic Butter Asparagus is the perfect side dish for any occasion.
Lemon Garlic Butter Asparagus
- 1 bunch of fresh asparagus
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, juiced and zested
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Trim the tough ends off the asparagus spears.
- In a large pan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add minced garlic and sauté until fragrant.
- Add asparagus to the pan, tossing to coat in the garlic butter.
- Drizzle lemon juice and zest over the asparagus, and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes or until asparagus is tender-crisp, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information: Calories – 120, Fat – 8g, Carbohydrates – 10g, Protein – 4g