A delightful Lemon Dill Roasted Vegetable Medley that bursts with flavors!
Lemon Dill Roasted Vegetable Medley
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 zucchinis, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a large bowl, toss cherry tomatoes, zucchinis, bell pepper, and red onion with olive oil, fresh dill, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Spread the vegetables evenly on a baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until vegetables are tender and slightly golden.
- Remove from the oven and serve warm.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Nutritional information per serving:
- Calories: 120
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 2g
- Fat: 9g