This Lemon Dill Greek Chicken Salad is a delightful combination of tender chicken, crisp vegetables, and a zesty lemon-dill dressing. It’s a perfect dish for a quick lunch or a light dinner. The vibrant flavors will transport you to the sunny shores of Greece!
Lemon Dill Greek Chicken Salad
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives, pitted and sliced
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Season the chicken breasts with salt, pepper, and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Grill the chicken over medium heat until fully cooked, approximately 6-8 minutes per side.
- Let the chicken rest for a few minutes before slicing it into bite-sized pieces.
- In a large bowl, combine the cherry tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, olives, feta cheese, and fresh dill.
- Add the sliced chicken to the bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil and lemon juice to create the dressing.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss gently to coat all the ingredients.
- Season with additional salt and pepper if needed.
- Serve immediately and enjoy your Lemon Dill Greek Chicken Salad!
Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 15 minutes | Total time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information (per serving): Calories: 320, Fat: 18g, Carbohydrates: 12g, Protein: 28g