Delight your taste buds with these zesty Lemon Dill Chickpea Stuffed Peppers. A perfect blend of flavors that will leave you craving for more.
Lemon Dill Chickpea Stuffed Peppers
- 4 large bell peppers, halved and cleaned
- 1 can (15 oz) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup quinoa, cooked
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a large bowl, mix together chickpeas, quinoa, cherry tomatoes, dill, feta, garlic, and lemon juice.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Stuff each bell pepper half with the chickpea mixture.
- Place stuffed peppers in a baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes or until peppers are tender.
- Remove from the oven and serve warm.
Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 30 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
Nutritional Information (per serving): Calories: 220, Protein: 8g, Carbohydrates: 35g, Fat: 6g