Brighten your day with the zesty goodness of our Lemon Basil Pesto Zoodle Bowl. The perfect blend of citrusy tang and aromatic basil will leave your taste buds dancing with delight.
Lemon Basil Pesto Zoodle Bowl
- 3 medium zucchinis, spiralized
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup pine nuts
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a food processor, combine basil, Parmesan, pine nuts, and garlic. Pulse until finely chopped.
- With the processor running, slowly pour in the olive oil until well combined.
- Add lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Pulse a few more times to blend.
- In a large bowl, toss the spiralized zucchini with the pesto until well coated.
- Divide into bowls and garnish with extra Parmesan if desired.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Nutritional Information (per serving): Calories: 320, Fat: 28g, Carbohydrates: 10g, Protein: 8g