Indulge in the delightful flavors of our Kale and Walnut Pesto Pizza. The combination of fresh kale and crunchy walnuts creates a unique and tasty pesto that perfectly complements the savory goodness of a homemade pizza. Try it today!
Kale and Walnut Pesto Pizza
- 1 pizza dough (store-bought or homemade)
- 1 cup fresh kale, chopped
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Cherry tomatoes for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 450°F (230°C).
- In a food processor, combine kale, walnuts, Parmesan cheese, garlic, and olive oil. Blend until smooth to create the pesto.
- Roll out the pizza dough on a floured surface to your desired thickness.
- Spread the kale and walnut pesto evenly over the pizza dough.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top and add cherry tomatoes as desired.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes or until the crust is golden and the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from the oven, let it cool for a few minutes, then slice and enjoy your Kale and Walnut Pesto Pizza!
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 1 delicious pizza
Nutritional Information (per serving): Calories – 350, Fat – 18g, Carbohydrates – 38g, Protein – 12g