Enjoy the perfect blend of sweet and savory with this Honey Mustard Glazed Acorn Squash recipe. The caramelized goodness of acorn squash paired with a honey mustard glaze is sure to elevate your fall dining experience.
Honey Mustard Glazed Acorn Squash
- 2 acorn squash, halved and seeds removed
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Place the acorn squash halves on a baking sheet, cut side up.
- In a small bowl, whisk together honey, Dijon mustard, melted butter, salt, and pepper.
- Brush the honey mustard mixture over the cut surfaces of the acorn squash.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the squash is tender and the edges are caramelized.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with fresh parsley.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Total Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information: Calories – 150, Fat – 5g, Carbohydrates – 28g, Protein – 2g