Indulge in the savory goodness of our Herb Roasted Mushroom Risotto. This recipe brings together the earthiness of mushrooms and the aromatic essence of herbs, resulting in a creamy and flavorful dish that will satisfy your taste buds.
Herb Roasted Mushroom Risotto
- 2 cups Arborio rice
- 1 lb mixed mushrooms, sliced
- 4 cups vegetable broth, warm
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a roasting pan, toss the sliced mushrooms with olive oil, salt, pepper, thyme, and rosemary. Roast in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until the mushrooms are golden brown.
- In a large skillet, sauté the chopped onion and garlic in olive oil until softened.
- Add the Arborio rice to the skillet and cook, stirring constantly, until the rice is lightly toasted.
- Pour in the white wine and cook until it is mostly absorbed by the rice.
- Begin adding the warm vegetable broth, one ladle at a time, stirring frequently. Continue this process until the rice is creamy and cooked to al dente texture.
- Stir in the roasted mushrooms, Parmesan cheese, and fresh parsley. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove from heat and let it rest for a few minutes before serving.
Total Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information: Calories – 350, Fat – 8g, Carbohydrates – 60g, Protein – 10g