Impress your guests with this succulent Herb-marinated Grilled Pork dish, packed with aromatic herbs and savory flavors.
Herb-marinated Grilled Pork
- 2 pounds pork loin or tenderloin
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, mix together the minced garlic, chopped rosemary, thyme, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place the pork in a resealable plastic bag or a shallow dish and pour the marinade over it, ensuring the meat is well coated. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Remove the pork from the marinade and discard the excess marinade.
- Grill the pork for about 6-8 minutes per side or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F (63°C) for medium-rare or 160°F (71°C) for medium, using a meat thermometer.
- Once done, remove the pork from the grill and let it rest for a few minutes before slicing.
- Serve the herb-marinated grilled pork slices with your favorite sides and enjoy!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional information per serving: Calories: 280, Fat: 15g, Carbohydrates: 0g, Protein: 34g