These Herb-Crusted Pork Chops are a culinary masterpiece, combining the succulence of perfectly cooked pork with the aromatic richness of a herb-infused crust. Give your dinner a gourmet touch with this simple yet impressive recipe.
Herb-Crusted Pork Chops
- 4 bone-in pork chops
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a bowl, combine breadcrumbs, parsley, rosemary, thyme, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Brush each pork chop with olive oil, then coat with the herb mixture, pressing it onto the chops.
- Place the chops on a baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F (63°C).
- Allow the pork chops to rest for a few minutes before serving.
Total time: 40 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information (per serving): Calories 380, Fat 18g, Carbohydrates 20g, Protein 32g