Savor the flavors of fall with this delightful Harvest Apple Sage Pork recipe. The combination of tender pork, crisp apples, and aromatic sage creates a dish that’s perfect for cozy autumn evenings.
Harvest Apple Sage Pork
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 2 apples, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh sage, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Season the pork tenderloin with salt and pepper.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and sear the pork on all sides until golden brown.
- In the same skillet, add apples, sage, and garlic. Sauté until the apples are tender.
- Place the seared pork in a roasting pan, surround it with the apple mixture, and roast in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F (63°C).
- Let it rest for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
Total time: 1 hour
Nutritional information per serving: Calories: 350, Fat: 12g, Carbohydrates: 20g, Protein: 40g