Delicious and Flavorful Grilled Vegetable and Pesto Pasta – a perfect blend of smoky grilled veggies and vibrant pesto sauce. This pasta dish is not only easy to make but also a crowd-pleaser!
Grilled Vegetable and Pesto Pasta
- 8 oz penne pasta
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup pesto sauce
- Grated Parmesan cheese for garnish
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook the penne pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl, toss the sliced zucchini, diced red and yellow bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, and red onion with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Grill the vegetables until they have a nice char, about 5-7 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the grilled vegetables with the cooked pasta and pesto sauce. Toss until well coated.
- Serve the Grilled Vegetable and Pesto Pasta warm, garnished with grated Parmesan cheese.
Total Time: 30 minutes
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 450, Fat 22g, Carbs 55g, Protein 12g