Experience a taste of paradise with our Grilled Pineapple Teriyaki Tofu Bowl. This dish combines the sweetness of grilled pineapple with the savory goodness of teriyaki tofu, creating a perfect harmony of flavors that will leave your taste buds craving for more.
Grilled Pineapple Teriyaki Tofu Bowl
- 1 cup extra-firm tofu, cubed
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a bowl, combine tofu, pineapple chunks, teriyaki sauce, olive oil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Toss gently to coat the tofu and pineapple in the marinade.
- Thread the marinated tofu and pineapple onto skewers.
- Grill the skewers for 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally, until the tofu is golden and the pineapple is caramelized.
- Remove from the grill and serve over cooked rice or quinoa.
Total time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information: (Replace with actual nutritional information)