Indulge in the goodness of the Green Goddess Avocado Smoothie Bowl – a refreshing and nutritious delight that will kickstart your day with a burst of energy.
Green Goddess Avocado Smoothie Bowl
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon chia seeds
- Ice cubes (optional)
- Peel and pit the ripe avocado.
- In a blender, combine the avocado, spinach, frozen banana, Greek yogurt, almond milk, honey, and chia seeds.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- If desired, add ice cubes and blend again until well combined.
- Pour the smoothie into a bowl.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Calories: 250 | Protein: 8g | Fat: 15g | Carbohydrates: 28g | Fiber: 7g