Bring the taste of the Mediterranean to your table with these Greek Lemon Roasted Potatoes. The combination of tangy lemons, savory herbs, and perfectly roasted potatoes creates a dish that’s both comforting and exotic.
Greek Lemon Roasted Potatoes
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a large bowl, toss the potato wedges with olive oil, lemon juice, minced garlic, oregano, thyme, salt, and pepper until well coated.
- Transfer the potatoes to a baking dish and pour chicken broth over them.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for an additional 20-25 minutes or until the potatoes are golden and crispy.
- Serve the Greek Lemon Roasted Potatoes hot, garnished with fresh herbs if desired.
Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 55 minutes | Total time: 1 hour 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information (per serving): Calories: 280, Fat: 14g, Carbohydrates: 35g, Protein: 4g