A delightful Greek-inspired couscous salad that brings the flavors of the Mediterranean to your table. This vibrant and refreshing salad is perfect for a light lunch or as a side dish for your summer gatherings.
Greek-Inspired Couscous Salad
- 1 cup couscous
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives, pitted and sliced
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the couscous according to the package instructions. Fluff with a fork and let it cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the couscous, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, Kalamata olives, feta cheese, red onion, and parsley.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the couscous mixture and toss until everything is well coated.
- Chill the salad in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve chilled and enjoy the burst of Mediterranean flavors!
Total time: 20 minutes
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 250, Fat 12g, Carbohydrates 30g, Protein 8g