Refreshing and flavorful, this Greek Goddess Cucumber Salad is a delightful addition to any meal. Crisp cucumbers, tangy feta cheese, and a medley of Mediterranean flavors come together in this easy-to-make salad.
Greek Goddess Cucumber Salad
- 3 large cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives, pitted
- 4 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the sliced cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, red onion, Kalamata olives, feta cheese, and parsley.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, dried oregano, salt, and pepper to make the dressing.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss gently to coat all the ingredients.
- Refrigerate the salad for at least 30 minutes before serving to allow the flavors to meld together.
- Before serving, taste and adjust seasoning if needed. Garnish with extra feta and parsley if desired.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Nutritional Information (per serving): Calories: 220, Total Fat: 17g, Saturated Fat: 5g, Cholesterol: 22mg, Sodium: 540mg, Total Carbohydrates: 12g, Dietary Fiber: 3g, Sugars: 6g, Protein: 6g