Experience the taste of Greece with this easy-to-make Greek Chickpea Gyro Bowl. Packed with Mediterranean flavors, this bowl is not only delicious but also a healthy option for lunch or dinner.
Greek Chickpea Gyro Bowl
- 1 can (15 oz) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives, pitted and sliced
- 4 cups cooked quinoa or brown rice
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup tzatziki sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine chickpeas, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, Kalamata olives, and cooked quinoa or brown rice.
- Top the bowl with crumbled feta cheese and fresh parsley.
- Drizzle tzatziki sauce over the ingredients.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Gently toss everything together until well combined.
- Serve immediately and enjoy your Greek Chickpea Gyro Bowl!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Calories: 380 | Fat: 12g | Carbohydrates: 55g | Protein: 15g | Fiber: 10g