A delicious and quick stir-fry recipe featuring the vibrant flavors of ginger and soy.
Ginger Soy Infused Stir-Fry
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 lb (450g) boneless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- Cooked rice, for serving
- Sesame seeds and sliced green onions for garnish
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add minced garlic and grated ginger, sauté for 1 minute until fragrant.
- Add sliced chicken to the skillet and cook until lightly browned, about 4-5 minutes.
- Stir in sliced bell pepper and broccoli florets, cook for an additional 3-4 minutes until vegetables are tender-crisp.
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, rice vinegar, honey, sesame oil, water, and cornstarch until smooth. Pour the sauce into the skillet and stir to combine with the chicken and vegetables. Cook for 2-3 minutes until the sauce thickens.
- Serve the Ginger Soy Infused Stir-Fry over cooked rice. Garnish with sesame seeds and sliced green onions if desired. Enjoy!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional information: (per serving)
Calories: 320kcal, Carbohydrates: 18g, Protein: 28g, Fat: 14g, Saturated Fat: 2g, Cholesterol: 75mg, Sodium: 980mg, Fiber: 4g, Sugar: 8g