A delightful blend of ginger and soy creates a tantalizing glaze for this tempting tofu dish. Perfect for both vegans and non-vegans alike, this recipe is a savory sensation that will leave your taste buds craving for more.
Ginger Soy Glazed Tofu Temptation
- 1 package (14 ounces) extra-firm tofu, drained and pressed
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 green onions, sliced (for garnish)
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds (for garnish)
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Cut the pressed tofu into cubes and place them on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- In a bowl, whisk together soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, grated ginger, minced garlic, maple syrup, and cornstarch.
- Pour the glaze over the tofu cubes, ensuring they are well-coated.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until the tofu is golden and the glaze is sticky.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with sliced green onions and sesame seeds.
- Serve over rice or noodles and enjoy your Ginger Soy Glazed Tofu Temptation!
Total Time: 40 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information (per serving): Calories: 220, Fat: 12g, Carbohydrates: 18g, Protein: 14g