Delight your taste buds with these delicious Ginger Soy Glazed Salmon Bowls. The perfect blend of ginger and soy creates a savory and satisfying flavor that complements the richness of the salmon. This recipe is not only flavorful but also quick and easy to prepare, making it an ideal choice for a weeknight dinner or a special occasion.
Ginger Soy Glazed Salmon Bowls
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, grated
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 green onions, sliced (for garnish)
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 cup steamed broccoli florets
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, grated ginger, honey, minced garlic, and sesame oil.
- Place salmon fillets on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Brush the glaze over the salmon.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the salmon is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
- While the salmon is baking, prepare brown rice and steam broccoli.
- Serve the glazed salmon over a bed of brown rice, topped with steamed broccoli and sliced green onions.
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
Nutritional Information (per serving): Calories: 350, Protein: 25g, Carbohydrates: 30g, Fat: 15g, Fiber: 4g