A tantalizing blend of fresh veggies, noodles, and a ginger-sesame sauce make this noodle bowl a crowd-pleaser!
Ginger Sesame Noodle Bowl
- 8 oz (225g) noodles
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 cup snow peas, trimmed
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1-inch piece of ginger, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil noodles according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, honey, grated ginger, and minced garlic to make the sauce. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add julienned bell pepper, shredded carrot, and snow peas. Sauté for 3-4 minutes until vegetables are slightly tender.
- Add cooked noodles to the pan with the sautéed vegetables. Pour the prepared sauce over the noodles and veggies. Toss everything together until well combined and heated through, about 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and garnish with sliced green onions and sesame seeds.
- Serve hot and enjoy your flavorful Ginger Sesame Noodle Bowl!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Nutritional information: Calories per serving – 320kcal, Fat – 8g, Carbohydrates – 52g, Protein – 10g