Ginger Sesame Chicken Stir-Fry is a savory and aromatic dish that brings together tender chicken, vibrant vegetables, and a flavorful ginger sesame sauce. Itâ€™s a perfect balance of sweet and savory, and itâ€™s quick to make, making it an ideal option for a delicious weeknight dinner.
Ginger Sesame Chicken Stir-Fry
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Toasted sesame seeds (for garnish)
- Cooked rice (for serving)
- Heat 1 tablespoon of sesame oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
- Add the sliced chicken and cook until it’s no longer pink. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set it aside.
- In the same skillet, add the remaining tablespoon of sesame oil.
- Add minced garlic and grated ginger, sautÃ©ing for about 30 seconds until fragrant.
- Add the sliced bell peppers and broccoli florets. Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until they begin to soften.
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, rice vinegar, honey, and cornstarch.
- Pour the sauce mixture into the skillet with the vegetables. Cook until the sauce thickens slightly.
- Add the cooked chicken back into the skillet. Toss everything together until the chicken and vegetables are coated in the sauce.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds for garnish.
- Serve the Ginger Sesame Chicken Stir-Fry over cooked rice.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- Calories: 280
- Protein: 25g
- Fat: 12g
- Carbohydrates: 18g
- Fiber: 3g