A delicious and savory recipe that will take your taste buds on a journey. The perfect combination of garlic and sesame flavors with the delightful texture of soba noodles.
Garlic Sesame Soba Noodle Bowl
- 8 oz soba noodles
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup snow peas, trimmed
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Cook soba noodles according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a pan, heat sesame oil over medium heat. Add minced garlic and sautÃ© until fragrant.
- Combine soy sauce, rice vinegar, and honey. Add the mixture to the pan and stir well.
- Toss in cooked soba noodles, shredded carrots, snow peas, and green onions. Cook for an additional 3-4 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds over the noodles and toss to combine.
- Remove from heat and serve the Garlic Sesame Soba Noodle Bowl hot. Enjoy!
Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 10 minutes | Total time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information (per serving): Calories: 320, Fat: 8g, Carbohydrates: 52g, Protein: 12g