A delicious, nutrient-packed Garlic Sesame Quinoa Bowl thatâ€™s easy to make and bursting with flavors.
Garlic Sesame Quinoa Bowl
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed
- 2 cups vegetable broth or water
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a saucepan, combine quinoa and vegetable broth (or water) and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 15-20 minutes until quinoa is cooked and liquid is absorbed.
- While the quinoa is cooking, heat sesame oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add minced garlic and sautÃ© for a minute until fragrant.
- Add diced bell pepper and broccoli florets to the skillet. Cook for 4-5 minutes until vegetables are tender-crisp.
- Stir in cooked quinoa, soy sauce, and rice vinegar. Mix everything together and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes to heat through.
- Remove from heat and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the Garlic Sesame Quinoa Bowl in bowls, garnished with sliced green onions and sesame seeds.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Nutritional Information (per serving): Calories: 290, Fat: 9g, Carbohydrates: 42g, Fiber: 7g, Protein: 10g