Savor the perfect blend of garlic and sesame in this quick and easy noodle recipe. Whether you’re a novice or an experienced chef, these noodles are sure to be a hit!
Garlic Sesame Noodles
- 8 oz (225g) of your favorite noodles
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon chili paste (optional)
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- Boil the noodles according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a pan, heat sesame oil over medium heat. Add minced garlic and sautÃ© until fragrant.
- Combine soy sauce, rice vinegar, honey, and chili paste (if using). Pour the mixture into the pan and stir well.
- Add the cooked noodles to the pan and toss until evenly coated with the sauce.
- Transfer the noodles to serving plates and garnish with sliced green onions and toasted sesame seeds.
- Serve hot and enjoy your delicious Garlic Sesame Noodles!
Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 15 minutes | Total time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information (per serving): Calories: 320, Fat: 8g, Carbohydrates: 54g, Protein: 9g