Enhance your meal with the irresistible flavors of Garlic Sesame Green Beans. This dish combines the freshness of green beans with the rich taste of garlic and the nuttiness of sesame seeds.
Garlic Sesame Green Beans
- 1 lb fresh green beans, trimmed
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Blanch the green beans in boiling water for 2-3 minutes, then transfer to an ice bath to stop the cooking process.
- In a large pan, heat sesame oil over medium heat. Add minced garlic and sautÃ© until fragrant.
- Add the blanched green beans to the pan and toss to coat with the garlic-infused oil.
- Drizzle soy sauce over the green beans and continue to sautÃ© until they are tender-crisp.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds over the beans and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.
Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 10 minutes | Total time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information (per serving): Calories – 120, Fat – 8g, Carbohydrates – 10g, Protein – 3g