A delightful dish that combines the richness of potatoes with the aromatic flavors of garlic and rosemary.
Garlic Rosemary Potato Gratin
- 6 large potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups heavy cream
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Butter for greasing the baking dish
- Preheat your oven to 375Â°F (190Â°C). Grease a baking dish with butter.
- In a bowl, mix the sliced potatoes, minced garlic, chopped rosemary, half of the Parmesan cheese, salt, and black pepper.
- Layer the potato mixture evenly in the prepared baking dish.
- Pour the heavy cream over the potatoes, ensuring it covers the layers.
- Sprinkle the remaining Parmesan cheese on top.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake for 40 minutes. Then remove the foil and bake for an additional 20-25 minutes until the top is golden and bubbly.
- Let it cool for a few minutes before serving.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 65 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
Nutritional information per serving:
- Calories: 380
- Total Fat: 24g
- Saturated Fat: 15g
- Cholesterol: 80mg
- Sodium: 330mg
- Potassium: 720mg
- Carbohydrates: 31g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 2g
- Protein: 12g