Delight your taste buds with the savory goodness of Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Spirals. This easy-to-make recipe combines the freshness of zucchini with the richness of Parmesan and the bold flavor of garlic, creating a dish that’s both satisfying and nutritious.
Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Spirals
- 4 medium zucchinis, spiralized
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium heat.
- Add minced garlic and sautÃ© until fragrant.
- Add spiralized zucchini to the pan and toss to coat in the garlic-infused oil.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes or until zucchini is tender but still has a slight crunch.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the zucchini and toss until melted and well combined.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information: Calories: 120, Fat: 8g, Carbohydrates: 10g, Protein: 5g