Indulge in the irresistible flavors of Garlic Lemon Butter Shrimp Scampi. This delightful dish combines succulent shrimp with the zesty goodness of garlic and lemon, all wrapped in a rich buttery sauce. It’s a taste of coastal paradise in every bite.
Garlic Lemon Butter Shrimp Scampi
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- Juice of 2 lemons
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 8 oz linguine or spaghetti, cooked
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the minced garlic and sautÃ© until fragrant.
- Add the shrimp to the skillet and cook until they turn pink, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Pour in the lemon juice and add the lemon zest, stirring to combine.
- Season with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes if using.
- Toss in the cooked pasta and mix until well coated.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley and serve hot.
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutrition Information: Calories: 380, Fat: 18g, Carbohydrates: 35g, Protein: 22g