Experience the tantalizing flavors of our Garlic Ginger Stir-Fry Veggies, a quick and nutritious dish that will satisfy your taste buds.
Garlic Ginger Stir-Fry Veggies
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1 cup snap peas
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil in a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add minced garlic and grated ginger, sautÃ© until fragrant.
- Add broccoli, bell peppers, carrot, and snap peas. Stir-fry for 5-7 minutes until vegetables are tender-crisp.
- Drizzle soy sauce and sesame oil over the veggies, toss to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Continue to stir-fry for an additional 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve the Garlic Ginger Stir-Fry Veggies over cooked rice or noodles.
Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 10 minutes | Total time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional information: Calories per serving – 180, Protein – 5g, Carbohydrates – 20g, Fat – 10g