Delight your taste buds with this flavorful and easy-to-make Garlic Buttered Asparagus. A perfect side dish for any occasion!
Garlic Buttered Asparagus
- 1 bunch of fresh asparagus
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash the asparagus and trim the tough ends.
- In a large pan, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the minced garlic to the melted butter and sautÃ© until fragrant.
- Add the asparagus to the pan, tossing to coat them in the garlic butter.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes or until the asparagus is tender-crisp, stirring occasionally.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information: Calories: 80, Fat: 6g, Carbohydrates: 5g, Protein: 3g