Delight your taste buds with the rich flavors of Curry Roasted Acorn Squash. This savory dish is a perfect blend of spices and sweetness, making it a delightful addition to your fall and winter meals.
Curry Roasted Acorn Squash
- 2 medium acorn squashes, halved and seeds removed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Chopped fresh cilantro for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 400Â°F (200Â°C).
- Place the acorn squash halves on a baking sheet, cut side up.
- In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, curry powder, cumin, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Brush the squash halves with the curry spice mixture, ensuring they are well coated.
- Drizzle maple syrup over the squash.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30-40 minutes or until the squash is tender and caramelized.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with chopped cilantro.
- Serve warm and enjoy your Curry Roasted Acorn Squash!
Total time: 45 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information: Calories: 180 | Fat: 7g | Carbohydrates: 30g | Fiber: 5g | Protein: 2g