This Curry Cauliflower Rice Bowl is a delightful dish that combines the bold flavors of curry with the lightness of cauliflower rice. It’s a perfect meal for a quick lunch or dinner option!
Curry Cauliflower Rice Bowl
- 1 head of cauliflower, grated
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh cilantro for garnish
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add chopped onion and garlic, sautÃ© until translucent.
- Add grated cauliflower to the skillet, stir well.
- Sprinkle curry powder, turmeric, salt, and pepper. Mix until combined.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until cauliflower is tender.
- Remove from heat and garnish with fresh cilantro.
- Serve the Curry Cauliflower Rice Bowl hot and enjoy!
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- Calories: 120
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Protein: 3g
- Fat: 8g
- Fiber: 4g