A delightful combination of creamy, cheesy goodness with spinach and artichokes, all baked into a comforting pasta dish.
Creamy Spinach Artichoke Pasta Bake
- 8 oz pasta
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 1 cup artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375Â°F (190Â°C).
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a skillet over medium heat, sautÃ© the garlic until fragrant.
- Add the chopped spinach and artichoke hearts. Cook until the spinach wilts.
- Pour in the heavy cream and bring to a simmer.
- Stir in the Parmesan cheese until melted and well combined.
- Add the cooked pasta to the skillet and toss until coated with the creamy sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer the mixture to a baking dish and sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and golden.
- Remove from the oven, garnish with fresh parsley, and serve hot.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional information: Calories: 480, Fat: 28g, Carbohydrates: 38g, Protein: 20g