Discover a symphony of flavors in every bite with our Creamy Mushroom Spinach Pasta. This recipe combines the savory goodness of mushrooms, the freshness of spinach, and the luxurious creaminess that will leave your taste buds craving for more.
Creamy Mushroom Spinach Pasta
- 8 oz fettuccine pasta
- 2 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil and cook the fettuccine according to package instructions.
- In a skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add garlic and sautÃ© until fragrant.
- Add mushrooms and cook until they release their moisture and become golden brown.
- Stir in chopped spinach and cook until wilted.
- Pour in heavy cream and Parmesan cheese, stirring until the cheese is melted and the sauce is creamy.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the cooked fettuccine to the skillet, tossing to coat the pasta evenly in the creamy sauce.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and additional Parmesan if desired.
- Serve hot and enjoy this delectable Creamy Mushroom Spinach Pasta!
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 20 minutes | Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information (per serving): Calories 480 | Fat 32g | Carbohydrates 38g | Protein 12g