Indulge in the rich and comforting flavors of our Creamy Mushroom Pasta Bake. This delectable dish is a perfect combination of tender pasta, creamy mushroom sauce, and melted cheese, creating a satisfying meal that will leave your taste buds craving for more.
Creamy Mushroom Pasta Bake
- 1 pound of your favorite pasta
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions; drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, sautÃ© the sliced mushrooms in butter until tender.
- Stir in the flour to create a roux, then gradually whisk in the milk until smooth and thickened.
- Remove the skillet from heat and stir in the mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses until melted.
- Season the sauce with salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine the cooked pasta with the creamy mushroom sauce, then transfer to a baking dish.
- Sprinkle extra cheese on top and bake in a preheated oven at 375Â°F (190Â°C) until golden and bubbly.
- Garnish with chopped fresh parsley before serving.
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 30 minutes | Total Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
Nutritional Information (per serving): Calories – 450, Fat – 20g, Carbohydrates – 50g, Protein – 15g