Creamy Garlic Herb Pasta is a delightful fusion of garlic-infused creamy sauce and aromatic herbs, creating a symphony of flavors that will leave your taste buds craving for more.
Creamy Garlic Herb Pasta
- 300g fettuccine pasta
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- Boil the fettuccine pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a pan, sautÃ© the minced garlic in butter until fragrant.
- Add the heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, oregano, basil, salt, and pepper. Stir until the cheese is melted and the sauce is creamy.
- Toss the cooked pasta into the creamy sauce, ensuring it’s well coated.
- Serve hot, garnished with fresh parsley.
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Nutritional Information: Calories per serving – 450kcal, Protein – 12g, Fat – 22g, Carbohydrates – 50g