A perfect blend of spices and coconut, this Creamy Coconut Curry Chicken is a crowd-pleaser. The tender chicken and luscious curry sauce create a harmony of flavors that will leave your taste buds dancing.
Creamy Coconut Curry Chicken
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 can (14 oz) coconut milk
- 2 tbsp red curry paste
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh cilantro for garnish
- Heat vegetable oil in a large pan over medium heat.
- Add sliced onions and cook until softened.
- Add minced garlic and red curry paste, stir until fragrant.
- Add chicken thighs, brown on all sides.
- Pour in coconut milk, chicken broth, fish sauce, and brown sugar. Stir to combine.
- Add sliced red bell pepper, season with salt and pepper.
- Simmer until the chicken is cooked through and the sauce thickens.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro and serve over rice.
Total Time: 40 minutes
Nutritional Information: Calories – 380kcal, Fat – 22g, Protein – 28g, Carbohydrates – 18g