Warm up your winter evenings with this flavorful Creamy Chipotle Corn Chowder. The smoky kick of chipotle peppers combined with the sweetness of corn makes this soup a comforting and satisfying treat. It’s a crowd-pleaser that will leave everyone wanting seconds!
Creamy Chipotle Corn Chowder
- 4 cups corn kernels
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (14 oz) diced tomatoes
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped fresh cilantro for garnish
- Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add chopped onion and garlic, sautÃ© until softened.
- Add corn, diced tomatoes, and chipotle peppers. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour in vegetable broth and bring to a simmer. Let it cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Stir in heavy cream and season with salt and pepper to taste. Simmer for an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and blend half of the soup until smooth. Return it to the pot and mix well.
- Serve hot, garnished with chopped cilantro.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
Nutritional Information: Calories per serving – 320kcal, Fat – 18g, Carbohydrates – 35g, Protein – 6g