Experience the perfect blend of nutty, sweet, and crunchy with our Cranberry Walnut Quinoa Pilaf. Elevate your dinner with this wholesome and flavorful dish that’s easy to make!
Cranberry Walnut Quinoa Pilaf
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Add chopped onion and garlic, sautÃ© until translucent.
- Add quinoa to the pan and toast for 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Pour in vegetable broth and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes or until quinoa is cooked.
- Stir in dried cranberries and chopped walnuts. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove from heat and let it sit, covered, for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork and serve.
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information: Calories per serving – 250, Protein – 8g, Fat – 12g, Carbohydrates – 30g