A delightful combination of tender chicken, tangy cranberries, and crunchy walnuts makes this Cranberry Walnut Chicken Salad a perfect blend of flavors and textures.
Cranberry Walnut Chicken Salad
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lettuce leaves for serving
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the shredded chicken, dried cranberries, chopped walnuts, celery, and red onion.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, Dijon mustard, honey, salt, and pepper until well combined.
- Pour the dressing over the chicken mixture and toss until everything is evenly coated.
- Refrigerate the salad for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld.
- Serve on lettuce leaves and enjoy!
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional information: (Provide nutritional details if available)