Indulge in the delightful flavors of our Coconut Lime Rice Puddingâ€”a heavenly blend of creamy coconut and zesty lime that will tantalize your taste buds.
Coconut Lime Rice Pudding
- 1 cup Arborio rice
- 1 can (14 oz) coconut milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Zest of 2 limes
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Toasted coconut flakes for garnish
- In a medium saucepan, combine the coconut milk, sugar, lime zest, lime juice, vanilla extract, and a pinch of salt.
- Bring the mixture to a simmer over medium heat, stirring until the sugar dissolves.
- Add the Arborio rice and reduce the heat to low. Simmer, stirring frequently, until the rice is tender and the mixture is creamy (about 20-25 minutes).
- Remove from heat and let it sit for 5 minutes to thicken.
- Serve the Coconut Lime Rice Pudding in bowls, garnished with toasted coconut flakes.
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information (per serving): Calories: 320, Fat: 15g, Carbohydrates: 45g, Protein: 4g