Delight your taste buds with our Coconut Lime Cilantro Shrimp, a perfect balance of tropical flavors that will transport you to a culinary paradise.
Coconut Lime Cilantro Shrimp
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- Juice and zest of 2 limes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 375Â°F (190Â°C).
- In a bowl, combine shredded coconut, lime juice, lime zest, chopped cilantro, minced garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Toss the shrimp in the coconut mixture until evenly coated.
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Sear the shrimp for 2-3 minutes on each side until they are golden brown.
- Transfer the shrimp to a baking dish and bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Serve hot, garnished with extra cilantro and lime wedges.
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information: Calories per serving – 280kcal, Protein – 20g, Fat – 18g, Carbohydrates – 10g