Delight your taste buds with this refreshing Coconut Lime Cilantro Chicken Bowl!
Coconut Lime Cilantro Chicken Bowl
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 limes (juiced and zested)
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Marinate the chicken breasts in a mixture of coconut milk, lime juice, lime zest, and chopped cilantro for at least 30 minutes.
- Grill or cook the chicken until it’s thoroughly cooked and has a golden brown color.
- Serve the chicken over a bed of cooked rice or quinoa, garnish with additional cilantro, lime wedges, and enjoy!
Preparation time: 40 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
Nutritional information: Coming soon!