Escape to a tropical paradise with the Coconut Lime Berry Smoothie Bowl, a delightful blend of flavors and textures that will tantalize your taste buds. This smoothie bowl is not only a feast for the senses but also a nutritious way to start your day.
Coconut Lime Berry Smoothie Bowl
- 1 cup mixed berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries)
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup granola
- Toasted coconut flakes for garnish
- Combine the mixed berries, banana, coconut milk, lime juice, Greek yogurt, and honey in a blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the smoothie into a bowl.
- Top with granola and toasted coconut flakes.
- Enjoy your Coconut Lime Berry Smoothie Bowl!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
Nutritional Information (per serving): Calories: 250, Protein: 5g, Carbohydrates: 40g, Fat: 8g