Experience the exotic flavors of Coconut Curry Cauliflower in this easy-to-follow recipe. A perfect combination of spices and creamy coconut, this dish is a must-try for any curry enthusiast.
Coconut Curry Cauliflower
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 can (14 oz) coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, grated
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup snow peas, trimmed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cooked rice for serving
- Fresh cilantro for garnish
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large pan over medium heat.
- Add the sliced onion and cook until softened.
- Add the minced garlic and grated ginger, sautÃ©ing until fragrant.
- Stir in the red curry paste and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower florets, red bell pepper, and snow peas to the pan. Cook until the vegetables begin to soften.
- Pour in the coconut milk and bring the mixture to a simmer. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until the cauliflower is tender.
- Serve the Coconut Curry Cauliflower over cooked rice, garnished with fresh cilantro.
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 25 minutes | Total Time: 40 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Calories: 320 | Fat: 24g | Carbohydrates: 25g | Fiber: 6g | Protein: 5g